Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Faculty and Staff Offices
The first floor includes library faculty and staff offices:
- Reference librarian offices:
- Library administration office (Room 153) and the director's office (Room 154, John Edwards)
- Interlibrary loan office (Room 155, Elicia Ropte)
- Note: ILLs may be picked up and dropped off at the Information Desk.
- Access services associate office (Room 157, Joe Stouffer)
- Technical services associate office (Room 169, Michael Spoerl)
IT Staff Office
Most IT inquiries should start with the main ITS Help Desk:
Carnegie Hall, Lower Level
The Law School's IT technician has an office in Opperman Room 174.
The lower level includes several student offices:
- Drake Journal of Agricultural Law, Room LL01
- Moot Court Board, Room LL02
- Student Bar Association/Student Activities Suite, Room LL13
Drake University Law Library • 2604 Forest Ave. • Des Moines, Iowa 50311-3014